I’m really thrilled to announce that my Italy Photo Tour is back and better than ever before. That being said, I have 2 spots left and would love to have you join me!
On this special tour, I’m bringing only 8 guests to keep the group small and intimate. We visit world-class museums like the Vatican Museum in Rome and the legendary Ufizzi in Florence. We also get expert guides on these museum visits, skip all the lines with VIP passes and do the same at several other historic sites like the Colosseum (pictured here), the Roman Forum, the Duomo in Florence and more!
Oh, then there’s the food… and wine! This could be a food tour if it wasn’t for all the awesome photo opportunities we offer as well.
Some of the places we photograph:
- The Pantheon
- The Roman Forum
- The Colosseum
- Vatican City
- The Duomo in Florence
- Rolling hills of Tuscany
- The famous cypress trees in Val d’Orcia
- San Gimignano
- Civita di Bannoregio
- Piazzale Michelangelo in Florence
And we wrap it up ion the beautiful Italian Riviera in Cinque Terre with shoots in the spectacular seaside towns of Vernazza, Rio Maggiore, and Manarola.
We made some big changes on our Italy tour to make sure that the guest experience was the absolute best life experience we could imagine.
- We now only allow eight guests for a more intimate setting
- On arrival day, we welcome you to Italy a hands-on cooking class under the guidance of our renowned chefs in a gorgeous studio with a rooftop terrace in the historical center of Rome … What a great way to get our party started!
- Our guests get the chance to tour a Tuscan winery and have a delicious private VIP lunch there along with healthy samples of their best vintages
- Italy has some of the very best art museums on the planet and we take you to the best ones… VIP access and expert guides!
- You’ll eat like a Roman emperor on this tour… our restaurants are off the charts incredible and you may never want to leave Italy after this tour!
- You’ll get the chance to get the inside scoop at the Roman Colosseum and Roman Forum with our expert guide who will regale you with the history of ancient Rome while standing right where this history actually happened
- In Tuscany, we visit and lunch at an organic farm with a spectacular view. Now THAT is the true meaning of Farm to Table 😉
Did I mention that we include wine with all our dinners? 🙂
An Awesome Life Experience
If you’ve ever wanted to see Italy in style and get some of the best photos of your life, then this is your tour.
At Discovery, we take pride in knowing that our guests not only leave our tours with spectacular images but also a deeper understanding of local history and culture, an epic culinary experience, and new friends for life.
Several spots have already sold and we anticipate the tour to sell out VERY quickly as we have had substantial inquiries in the last few months while we were in development.